Foundations of real estate management
Location: 250 W. Pratt Street Conference Center
250 W. Pratt Street, 2nd Floor, Baltimore, MD 21201
FIVE SESSIONS - WEDNESDAYS
Session 1: September 2, 2020 | 8:30 am-3:30 pm
Session 2: September 9, 2020 | 8:30 am-3:30 pm
Session 3: September 16, 2020 | 8:30 am-3:30 pm
Session 4: September 23, 2020 | 8:30 am-3:30 pm
Session 5: September 30, 2020 | 8:30 am-1:30 pm
What is Foundations?
- A soup-to-nuts, 5-module, 28-hour entry-level course, covering the fundamentals of commercial real estate administration, management, building systems, accounting and reporting, contract management and more.
- Classroom instruction from seasoned professionals, reinforced by behind-the-scenes tours of outstanding buildings.
- Live, in-person training with small class sizes to facilitate learning, discussion and team activities.
- A complete package—instruction, peer networking, property tours and a comprehensive course manual that is easy to read and a valuable resource back on the job.
For all experience levels, Foundations…
- Reinforces on-the-job training for junior and assistant property managers.
- Provides “feet on the ground” experience and exposure for administrative assistants and students considering a career in commercial real estate.
- Offers a great refresher for experienced professionals—fills training gaps and provides important management and operations updates.
- Supports suppliers and building engineers who benefit from understanding the basics of real estate management.