BOMA Baltimore’s 47th Annual Golf Outing will be held in more streamlined fashion, considering social distancing needs, on Monday, October 19 at Compass Pointe Golf Course. The shotgun start will be at 9:30 am.
As usual, this event is Open only to BOMA Baltimore Members or their invited guests (within a member's foursome).
Here are some important points and changes to know:
- Food will be boxed. We will have some boxed morning snacks on the carts. Attendees will get a hotdog and snacks at the turn, and then a boxed BBQ late lunch will be provided in an open tent after the event while waiting for awards. We will social distance in the tent with probably one foursome per table.
- Masks will be required in common areas of the course.
- We will require attendees to sign a waiver in advance of the event.
- The course is not able to provide one golf cart per golfer. People should wear masks in their cart unless they both agree otherwise.
- We are not including golfer gifts, such as a a Nike or Taylor Made store and expenses are going to be less, so we are reducing the golfer fee from $250 to $150.
- Ace sponsorships are going to be reduced from $2,500 to $1,250 (still includes a foursome).
REQUIRED: All golfers or attendees must sign and return a waiver of liabilty. Download here and return to [email protected] Call us at 443.966.3855 x1151 with any questions.
We need to provide a general count to the golf course by October 2, so registration by that date is encouraged / required in order to guartantee participation.
8:30 a.m. - 9:15 a.m.
Range Open - Free Range Balls
Morning snacks provided on cart
Hot dog and chips at the turn
Beverages (beer, sodas, water) and snacks provided on course
2:00 or 2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Late lunch in Compass Point's Open Tent - Boxed BBQ style lunch with beer, soda, water
Included in Golfer Registration:
- All golfer and cart fees, driving range
- Putting contest and prizes available for specialty holes
- Two mulligans
- Boxed food and beverages as listed above
No refunds will be given for cancellations after October 8, 2020.
COMMUNITY SERVICE RAFFLE
The Community Service Committee will be raffling off a valuable basket of items and tickets may be purchased in advance or on site. Individuals must be present to win.
Ticket sales from the Community Service Raffle Basket to benefit Baltimore City Schools - either with outright supply purchases, or to assist with internet connection costs.
Thank you to our Ace Sponsors:
My Cleaning Service
Otis Elevator Company
Reliance Fire Protection
Valcourt Building Services
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Please contact [email protected].